A city divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Vida Robi Draco Rosas
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:30 pm by 

» Kalie Cormack
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 am by Kalie Cormack

» Cbox error
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:13 am by Kalie Cormack

» KC's room
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 am by Kalie Cormack

» Guide to clanning
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:21 am by Kalie Cormack

» Improvements with the site.
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 am by Kalie Cormack

» Rachel's pics
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 am by Kalie Cormack

» Our ad
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 am by Kalie Cormack

» Advertising etiquette
Guide to clanning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 am by Kalie Cormack

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Guide to clanning

Go down

Guide to clanning Empty Guide to clanning

Post by Kalie Cormack Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:21 am

Firstly, kudos to you for making a clan for yourself! However there is a fair bit of work involved. Not only will you be a moderator for your clan's forum, but you will actually have to make the forum. I could explain why and all that, but i'm hungry for breakfast so i'll just skip that part and get onto the template you have to fill out. Razz

Your name: Simply so i know what to call you
Clan leader: This should be your character's full name.

Clan name: What do you wish to call your tribe
Signature: What distinguishes a person as a member of your clan? eg red bandanna etc.
Location: Which district of town are you in? North, south, east, west, other (specify)
Description: like what is found ~here~, what does your main base look like, do you have food, do you have water, are you constantly under attack or attacking others, what values does your clan honor, does your clan have an overall goal, are there special requirements to join, etc. Please be very detailed.

And now onto the more complicated stuff...

Clan category name: eg Ozarin, the swamp rats lands, etc.
Clan sub forums: You can have as many as you like (within reason) but you must address all of the following criteria. You can however say that your clan doesn't have those facilities as an excuse not to have something, eg a bar as you live in a cave.
*Somewhere to sleep
*Somewhere to eat
*Somewhere to drink and find fresh water eg a river
*Somewhere to relax eg the roof top
*Some form of defenses
*Somewhere to keep all the food
You dont have to create a sub forum for each idea listed above, for instance, you could have a cafe as your place to eat, but also to keep all your food stocks, or your relaxation area is also the place where you can scout your lands from. You can tweak your sub forums to however you like them, you just have to address the basic needs of human life, and if you cant do that (eg you live in a cave) then you have to tell me why you can't in the description of your clan above.

But anyways, in this section, please give me a list of all your sub forums, as well as a good description of each. Look ~here~ for an example of good descriptions.

Clan members: List anyone else who will be in your clan, and if known, please also add what position they will fill as well, eg, head warrior.

Anything else: If there is anything else you want to add, or think i should know, add it here.

Congrats! Fill this out and you're well on your way to running your own clan Very Happy
Kalie Cormack
Kalie Cormack
Queen of the boards!

Rep : 0

Character info
Nickname: KC
Clan: Ozarin
Position: Leader

https://city-divided.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum