A city divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Vida Robi Draco Rosas
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:30 pm by 

» Kalie Cormack
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 am by Kalie Cormack

» Cbox error
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:13 am by Kalie Cormack

» KC's room
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 am by Kalie Cormack

» Guide to clanning
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:21 am by Kalie Cormack

» Improvements with the site.
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 am by Kalie Cormack

» Rachel's pics
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 am by Kalie Cormack

» Our ad
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 am by Kalie Cormack

» Advertising etiquette
Application for Chadwick I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 am by Kalie Cormack

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application for Chadwick

Go down

Application for Chadwick Empty Application for Chadwick

Post by Kalie Cormack Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:55 am

If you wish to apply for the leadership of Chadwick then please post your profile below once it has been approved by a member of staff. Do not post your profile up here if it has not been approved. I will know and i will ignore you as a candidate.

The final date to submit your profile for Chadwick leadership is the 10th of May. However it is highly likely that i will chose someone as the leader before then so i suggest you post your profile below as soon as you can.

Anyone is capable of being the leader of Chadwick, so even if you think your charrie is too weak, or young, or shy, still post your profile up. You never know, you may just get the job.
Kalie Cormack
Kalie Cormack
Queen of the boards!

Rep : 0

Character info
Nickname: KC
Clan: Ozarin
Position: Leader

https://city-divided.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down