A city divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Vida Robi Draco Rosas
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:30 pm by 

» Kalie Cormack
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 am by Kalie Cormack

» Cbox error
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:13 am by Kalie Cormack

» KC's room
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 am by Kalie Cormack

» Guide to clanning
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:21 am by Kalie Cormack

» Improvements with the site.
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 am by Kalie Cormack

» Rachel's pics
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 am by Kalie Cormack

» Our ad
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 am by Kalie Cormack

» Advertising etiquette
The clan member list template and important info I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 am by Kalie Cormack

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The clan member list template and important info

Go down

The clan member list template and important info Empty The clan member list template and important info

Post by Kalie Cormack Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 am

Right clan leaders, this is the template you must fill out and up date regularly. You do not have to use the tittles i have, eg you can call yourselves lord master instead of leader. I don't really mind. But i would like it if you could place all the members of your clan into an appropriate group(s). A person can be in more than one group though. So a hunter can be a warrior. However, a character cannot be head warrior and head hunter. Neither can the leader be anything other than leader. Number 2's can be head hunter/warrior though. You can change the layout/design of this template and make it all pretty, indeed i would prefer it if you did. Customize it to suit your clan. But yeah, please start a new thread with your clan name as the tittle, fill out all the requirements in this thread, feel free to add extra subheading (groups) eg cooks, make it pretty, post it up, and i will be muchly happy.

Leader(s): Who has been elected to lead/taken over the clan.
Number 2(s): Who is the 2nd most powerful person in the clan. Think of them as the Leader's right hand man.
Head hunter(s): The person in charge of making sure that there is enough food for the clan, if their isn't, they organize the hunting parties to go find more.
Head warrior(s): The head of security and all things involving violence and safety. They organize the patrols, defenses, training, etc.

Everyone else + jobs
Here please give a list of who is in your clan, include those people who you mentioned above. Next to each name please give a small blurb about what skills, roles, jobs, positions these people have eg.
fred: warrior, hunter, cook.
jane: watcher (looks after the kids), cook,
Kevin: lazy bum that sits at the clan home all day.
KC: leader, warrior, hunter, watcher, delegater
etc.

If you have question or are confused on any part of this template, i know i am, then post your questions up below. Razz
Kalie Cormack
Kalie Cormack
Queen of the boards!

Rep : 0

Character info
Nickname: KC
Clan: Ozarin
Position: Leader

https://city-divided.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down