A city divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Vida Robi Draco Rosas
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:30 pm by 

» Kalie Cormack
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 am by Kalie Cormack

» Cbox error
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:13 am by Kalie Cormack

» KC's room
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 am by Kalie Cormack

» Guide to clanning
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:21 am by Kalie Cormack

» Improvements with the site.
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 am by Kalie Cormack

» Rachel's pics
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 am by Kalie Cormack

» Our ad
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 am by Kalie Cormack

» Advertising etiquette
Improvements with the site. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 am by Kalie Cormack

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Improvements with the site.

Go down

Improvements with the site. Empty Improvements with the site.

Post by Kalie Cormack Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 am

See a problem or have an issue on anything from my misspelling a thread title, to a missing board, post it up here and i'll get it fixed asap.

Also if you have any ideas on how to improve the site i'd love to hear them too, i want this site to be the best it can be and i'd like your help to do that Smile
Kalie Cormack
Kalie Cormack
Queen of the boards!

Rep : 0

Character info
Nickname: KC
Clan: Ozarin
Position: Leader

https://city-divided.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum